If you are a lover of creams and soups, this incredible typical Colombian dish will leave you fascinated.
- 2 1/2 lb Chicken breast
- 1 lb Potato
- 2 pza Corn
- coriander sprig
- Yellow or Creole potato
- 4 pza Garlic cloves minced
- Salt to taste
- Chicken seasoning
- We will put in a pot to boil with approximately 1 liter of water, put the breast together with the potatoes and the chopped long onion and add salt to taste and cook for approximately 30 minutes.
- When the breast is soft, remove it and add the ears to the remaining broth and cook again, adding chicken seasoning and a little more salt over low heat.
- When the broth begins to gain flavor and thickness, shred the breast and add all the other ingredients to the mixture so that all the flavors are compacted.
- Finally, we let it rest for a couple of minutes to give it the expected consistency and everything will be ready to serve.
The Latin Andean culture is wonderful, its fascinating history is full of historical battles at the time of colonization , during all this time there has been a cultural mix as a result of all the events that happened in these territories, especially in Colombia , where gastronomy It stands out for its wonderful typical dishes to taste at lunchtime , in the case of chicken ajiaco , a typical recipe from Bogotá, the beautiful Colombian capital , below we will teach you step by step how to make it at home .
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!