Pasta with shrimp
A delicious recipe for lovers of good cooking. Exquisite creamy pasta with shrimp, a real delight for your good palate
- 250 gr Pasta
- 150 gr Cherry Tomatoes
- 200 gr Shrimp
- 200 gr Philadelphia cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 pcs red onion
- 2 pcs garlic cloves
- chilli powder
- Fish broth
- Pepper and salt
- Boil the water for the pasta and add salt.
- Cut the onion and garlic and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Fry the onion and garlic in oil.
- When the water boils, add the spaghetti.
- When the onion and garlic are cooked until soft, add the shrimp and sprinkle with some chili and paprika powder. Bake until pink.
- Add the spinach and fry until all the spinach has been cooked.
- Add the tomatoes and broth and fry briefly over high heat
- Add the Philadelphia cheese and heavy cream and allow to melt over medium heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- It's time to serve. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over pasta!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!