Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 15 ounces cans black beans drained
- 10 ounces cans green chili diced tomatoes
- 350 ml pale ale
- 10 ounces shelled corn package
- 18 ounces package red enchilada sauce (brand of your choice)
- 1 pc. Onion diced
- 1 pc. Taco Package of 1 (1.25 oz)
- 1 pc. jalapeno pepper seeded and diced
- 1 pound meaty chicken breast
- 1 pc. bunch coriander chopped
- Combine chicken broth, black beans, diced tomatoes, pale ale, corn, red enchilada sauce, onion, taco seasoning, and jalapeno pepper in a slow cooker. Add the whole chicken breasts.
- Simmer until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken reads at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees Celsius), 3 to 4 hours. Remove chicken and prick using 2 forks; stir into slow cooker. Continue cooking for 1 more hour.
- Stir cilantro into slow cooker. Simmer over low heat until flavors combine, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with chiles or jalapeños, avocado and chopped onion on top, accompanying with tortillas or snack of your choice.