Salmon with tomato basil
Learn how to prepare this delicious salmon fillet in 4 simple steps.
- 2 pc. Salmon fillets (6 ounces)
- 1 tbsp. Dried basil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
- Bunch of chopped parsley
- Season the salmon fillets to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190º Celsius. Line a baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil, and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange salmon fillets on foil, sprinkle with basil, top with tomato slices, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake salmon fillets until golden brown and Parmesan cheese is slightly melted on top, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve adding the chopped parsley .
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!