Delicious chicken tacos, An exquisite Mexican recipe that cannot be missed in your kitchen
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless chicken breast cut into strips
- 1/8 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1/2 pc Lime juice
- 1 tsp White sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 2 pc Green onions chopped
- 2 pc Garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- Flour tortillas 10 (6 inches)
- 1 tsp Tomato diced
- 1/4 cup Shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sauté the chicken in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat for about 20 minutes. Add the vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, green onion, garlic, and oregano . Simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Place a tortilla in the pan, hot, and turn it over to heat the other side. Repeat with remaining tortillas .
- Serve lemon chicken mixture on warm tortillas topped with tomato, lettuce, cheese and salsa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!