Avocado tapas with tuna
A true and delicious healthy lunch
- 12 oz Solid albacore tuna packed in water and drained
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 3 pc Green Onions finely chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 pc Red pepper chopped
- 1 pinch Balsamic vinegar
- 1 pc Tomato chopped into pieces
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch Garlic salt or to taste
- 1 pc Large ripe avocados
- 1 pc Philadelphia cream cheese cut into cubes
- Cut avocados in half, remove the seed and use them as tapas
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, green onions, tomato, red bell pepper, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
- Season with pepper and garlic salt, then add the mixture on top of the avocado halves
- Place add the cut philadelphia cheese cubes and garnish with red peppers on top.
The mixture of recipes and gastronomic innovations has led us to experience various creations with good ingredients. On this occasion we teach you how to prepare some delicious light and healthy avocado and tuna tapas that combine best with crispy white wines and crusty bread. This recipe is great for experimenting with a variety of different vegetables, spices, and vinegar's.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!