Photo by Kampus.pexels.
This course is designed to provide educators with little or no knowledge of Spanish the language skills for communication with Spanish-speaking families in common school settings. Topics include language used in basic conversations, talking about family, managing the classroom, giving directions, and parent-teacher interactions. Students will also discuss relevant cultural themes. Throughout the course, participants will develop a personalized reference for future use with students and families. (3 hours online synchronous class per day plus one hour of independent work. 20 contact hours.)
To register and pay online…
- Go to: http://webadvisor.durhamtech.edu/
- Click on: Cont. Ed. Menu
- Click on: Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes.
- Search for: Basic Spanish for Educators
- Click: Submit.
- Check the box in the Select column and click Submit.
- Complete the form and follow the prompts to continue.
Still have questions? Contact:
919-536-7200, ext. 8019