Chicken in almond sauce
Discover the fascinating flavor of this delicious recipe
- 2 pza chicken breasts skinless
- Salt pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 cup water
- onion on stem
- 4 onz almonds
- 1 slice bread
- Chicken soup
- sprig of chopped parsley
- We proceed to wash the chicken breasts and season to our liking, then in a pan with olive oil fry the breast pieces together with the finely chopped onion stem for 15 minutes.
- After our chicken is golden, we remove it and in the same oil we fry the slice of bread for only 2 minutes, drain and remove the excess fat and take it to the blender
- In another pan without any oil , roast the almonds a little and also put them in the blender along with the bread.
- It is now the turn of the vegetables, the tomato, the parsley and the onion , we chop them well and add everything in a pan with salt and pepper until they cook for a while and we also add them to the blender, then we proceed to blend everything until it is a thick and creamy mixture.
- Finally, place the breasts in a pot over medium heat and bathe them in the sauce so that everything cooks together, adding the chicken broth and letting it cook for 20 minutes and once the time has elapsed, we have our incredible recipe ready to eat. to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!