Chiles stuffed with meat
- 350 gr grams of ground beef
- daddy girl
- meat seasoning
- small tomatoes
- oil for frying
- salt, pepper to taste
- 12 pzas large poblano peppers
- 1/4 fresh cheese
- 2 pza serrano peppers
- Cook the potatoes and carrots in a pot with hot water, then chop them finely into squares along with the tomato and onion.
- We season and pepper the meat to our liking and fry in a pan together with the chopped ingredients , stir a little so that the vegetables merge with the meat.
- We roast the chiles until they are sweaty, then we open them and remove the seeds and the pulp and empty it into a container.
- Lastly, we mix the pulp of the chiles with the meat already done, stir everything and fill the chiles , adding grated fresh cheese and chopped cilantro on top.