Chiles stuffed with meat
Chiles stuffed with meat | One of the most delicious recipes of Mexican cuisine
- 350 gr grams of ground beef
- daddy girl
- meat seasoning
- small tomatoes
- oil for frying
- salt, pepper to taste
- 12 pzas large poblano peppers
- 1/4 fresh cheese
- 2 pza serrano peppers
- Cook the potatoes and carrots in a pot with hot water, then chop them finely into squares along with the tomato and onion.
- We season and pepper the meat to our liking and fry in a pan together with the chopped ingredients , stir a little so that the vegetables merge with the meat.
- We roast the chiles until they are sweaty, then we open them and remove the seeds and the pulp and empty it into a container.
- Lastly, we mix the pulp of the chiles with the meat already done, stir everything and fill the chiles , adding grated fresh cheese and chopped cilantro on top.
The traditional Mexican cuisine offers a variety of dishes delicious to taste at any time of the day today show you how to prepare some stuffed peppers meat easily and quickly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!