Creamy shrimp pasta bathed in an exquisite sauce
Creamy shrimp pasta bathed in an exquisite sauce | Learn this extraordinary recipe
- 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbs Fresh basil minced
- 1 tbs Fresh thyme minced
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Red pepper crushed flakes
- 1 tsp White pepper ground
- 1 cup Green onion chopped
- 1 cup Parsley chopped
- 1/2 pound Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound scallops
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 pound Pasta
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until it reaches a perfect boiling point and is al dente.
- Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat , stirring constantly, until boiling. Reduce heat and add herbs, salt, bell peppers, onions, and parsley to your liking.
- Simmer about 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened, test to verify.
- Add the previously peeled and washed shrimp and cook until the shrimp are well cooked , it is advisable to see that they take a reddish color or are not so pale, then add the Swiss cheeses and Parmesan and mix well.
- Now we proceed to drain the pasta with a pasta container and serve the shrimp sauce over the pasta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!