Honey glazed ham
Delicious honey glazed ham, An exquisite mix for a good palate
- 1 pza Ham (5 pounds) of ready-to-eat
- 1/4 cup cinnamon cloves
- 1/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 cups Honey
- 2/3 cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees 165º Celsius, then place the ham in an aluminum-lined pan .
- In a small saucepan, heat the corn syrup, honey, and butter. Keep the glaze warm while you bake the ham.
- Brush the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Bathe the ham every 10 to 15 minutes with the honey glaze.
- During the last 4 to 5 minutes of cooking, turn on the broiler to caramelize the glaze. Remove from the oven, and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!