Tropical fish fillet
Tropical fish fillet | Delight your palate with this delicious homemade recipe
- 4 pzas Sea bass or sea bass fillets
- Olive oil
- 1 pza Tomato
- 1 pza Tommy handle
- 1 pza Avocado medium
- 1 pza Onion red
- 1 pza Cucumber
- Salt, lemon, oregano
- Chopped parsley
- Chopped garlic
- Season our fish fillets to our liking, then heat the olive oil with the minced garlic in a frying pan until it reaches the right temperature for 10 minutes to fry.
- While the fish fillets are browning in the pan, we proceed to chop the vegetables , mango, avocado, tomato, onion, cucumber and parsley and add lemon juice with salt and a little pepper to season.
- We mix all the vegetables well and let it rest for 10 minutes while all the flavors are mixed .
- Once the fillets are golden, we remove them and add the exquisite mixture that we prepare to spread it on top and we can taste this fantastic easy and quick dish to make.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!