Meat rolls with parsley
Meat rolls with parsley | Delicious recipe for your good palate
- 1/4 oz Mushrooms
- Finely chopped parsley
- Finely chopped onion
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Oregano
- Good piece of steak 2 Kilos approximately
- 1 can of condensed beef broth
- We cut the mushrooms well together with the onion, the chili peppers and mix together with the Parmesan cheese , the parsley, salt and pepper to taste. We add it as a paste on top of the piece of steak and roll, and hold with toothpicks and tied in the ends with a pita.
- We heat the oil to a temperature that will not burn the meat, add the broth , cover and let it cook for a long time, I would recommend about 20 minutes for the meat to absorb the sauce.
- We turn off the heat and place in the oven at a temperature of approximately 330º Celsius for 45 minutes until the meat is very soft, remove.
- Finally, in a blender, prepare a mixture of oil, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano and chili peppers to spread on top when serving.
The good food goes hand in hand with good cook , each technique used is as a skill so that the recipe is much more attractive both in taste and appearance, this time we show you how to prepare a delicious dish that will test all your culinary skills and will make you develop that art of cook that is in you, learn how to prepare delicious meat rolls with parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!